Withywindle Nature Programs provides interactive, hands-on nature and environmental education programs to school, public and private groups that foster environmentally literate citizens.
Visit our calendar for information on our public program offerings.
Our natural history programs are run by professional naturalist Cynthia Menard, with occasional collaboration from other environmental education providers. For more on Cynthia see the about Withywindle page. We offer walks/hikes and programs on a variety of natural history topics including wildlife ecology, tracking, birding and more, based out of central Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire.
- An online, self-directed Nature Study Program
– Animal Tracking
– Forest Ecology
– Wetland Discovery
– …And more!
– Leave No Trace Ethics and Practices
– Living With Coyotes: History, Ecology and Management of a Wily Species
– Wolf at the Door: The Past, Present and Future of Wolves in the Northeastern US
– Beginning and Intermediate Birding
– Teambuilding Skills
Looking for program ideas?
Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.
– William Butler Yeats