Eastern Coyote Resources
Back to Eastern Coyote Main Page
- Beckoff, Marc, ed. Coyotes: Biology, Behavior and Management, Academic Press Inc., 1978 (this is the edition I used extensively for my Master’s research. The book has since been reprinted by the Blackburn Press, 2001)P
- Parker, Gerry, The Eastern Coyote: Story of its Success, Down East Books, 1995
- Navarro, Cynthia, Tracking Survey of Fishers, Bobcat and Coyotes…, M.S. Thesis, Antioch University New England, 2002 (this is my Master’s Thesis, done under my maiden name).
- Way, Jonathan, PhD., Suburban Howls: Tracking the Eastern Coyote in Urban Massachusetts, Dog Ear Publishing, 2007
- www.EasternCoyoteResearch.com – Website for Dr. Jon Way (author of Suburban Howls, above), and online center for his research and publications. An indispensable and unprecedented wealth of information on the Eastern Coyote/Coywolf.
- God’s dog, Hope Ryden, Lyons & Burford, 1979 (has been reprinted by backinprint.com, 2005)
- Track of the Coyote, Todd Wilkinson, NorthWord Press, 1995 ( presents the work of biologist Bob Crabtree who studied coyotes in Yellowstone National Park in the early ’90′s)
- Voice of the Coyote, J. Frank Dobie, Bison Books, 2006